Artemether 80mg + Lumefantrine 480mg
10X1X6 TAB (ALU-ALU)
Malaria is caused by parasites that enter the body through the bite of a mosquito. Artemether and lumefantrine is a combination medicine used to treat non-severe malaria. This medication is used only to treat malaria.
The combination of artemether and lumefantrine is used to treat certain kinds of malaria infections (a serious infection that is spread by mosquitoes ). Artemether and lumefantrine is in a class of medications called antimalarials. It works by killing the organisms that cause malaria.
SIDE EFFECTS :
- worsening malaria symptoms;
- severe vomiting, loss of appetite, or being unable to eat;
- fast or pounding heartbeats;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out; or
- the first sign of any skin rash, no matter how mild.