Composition : Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate Tablets IP 200 mg
Packing : 10X10 Tablets
- Hsquin is indicated for the treatment of uncomplicated malaria due to P. falciparum, P. malariae, P. ovale, and P. vivax.
- Hsquin is indicated for the prophylaxis of malaria in geographic areas where chloroquine resistance is not reported.
- It belongs to a class of medications known as disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs).
- Hydroxychloroquine is used to prevent or treat malaria caused by mosquito bites.
- This medication is also used to treat certain auto-immune diseases (lupus, rheumatoid arthritis).
- It can reduce skin problems in lupus and prevent swelling/pain in arthritis.
side Effect :