Silodosin 8 MG + Dutasteride 0.5 MG
10X1X10 TABS (ALU-ALU)
Silodosin is used by men to treat the symptoms of an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia-BPH). It does not shrink the prostate, but it works byrelaxing the muscles in the prostate and the bladder.
- Symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia in men
- Acute urinary retention
- Problems with urination
- Incomplete emptying
- Increased urgency
- Silodosin / Dutasteride may also be used for purposes not listed here.
SIDE EFFECTS :
- Difficulty ejaculating
- Liver dysfunction
- Sore throat
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Allergic skin rejection
- Dizziness especially while getting up suddenly from a lay position
- Change or problem with discharge of semen
- Silodosin / Dutasteride may also cause side-effects not listed here.