Spironolactone IP 25MG
- Heart Failure. …
- Hypertension. …
- Edema Associated with Hepatic Cirrhosis or Nephrotic Syndrome. …
- Primary Hyperaldosteronism.
Spironolactone is used to treat certain patients with hyperaldosteronism (the body produces too much aldosterone, a naturally occurring hormone); low potassium levels; heart failure; and in patients with edema (fluid retention) caused by various conditions, including liver, or kidney disease.
- muscle weakness, pain, or cramps.
- pain, burning, numbness, or tingling in the hands or feet.
- inability to move arms or legs.
- changes in heartbeat.