Each film coated tablet contains: N-Acetylcysteine BP 600 MG
10X10 TABS (BLISTER PACK)
Acetylcysteine, also known as N-acetylcysteine, is a medication that is used to treat paracetamol overdose, and to loosen thick mucus in individuals with cystic fibrosis or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- It is used to treat acetaminophen overdose.
- It is used to thin mucus in the lungs.
- It may be given to you for other reasons.
- Talk with the doctor.
SIDE EFFECTS :
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
- Runny nose.
- Feeling sleepy.
- Mouth irritation or mouth sores.
- Clammy skin.