Each Scallion oil contains :
|Red onion oil||Allium cepa||5.00%|
|Wheat Germ 0il||Triticum vulgare||2.00%|
|Chamomile Extract||Matricaria recutita||2.00%|
|Camellia Seed Oil||Camellia oleifera||2.00%|
|Pea Sprout 0il||Pisum sativum||2.00%|
|Argan Oil||Argania spinosa||1.50%|
|Sweet Almond Oil||Prunus dulcis||1.00%|
|Sunflower Oil||Helianthus annuus||0.50%|
|Green Tea Seed Oil||Camellia sinensis||0.50%|
|Refined Mustard Oil||Brassica juncea||0.50%|
|Curry leaves extract||Murraya koenigii||0.50%|
|Soya 0il||Glycine max||0.20%|
Using onion oil on a regular basis will effectively prevent and treat baldness. Onion oil is rich in sulfur which prevents breakage, split ends and thinning of hair. Other nutrients present in onion prevents oxidation of hair. It also maintains the regular pH of the hair, preventing p
- High is sulphur content, onions help reduce breakage and thinning of hair . Sulphur is essential for regeneration of hair follicles.
- Onion pulp can nourish your hair follicles and replenish the nutrients you have lost from your scalp.
- The antibacterial and antifungal properties help to prevent and treat scalp infections. A healthier scalp will reduce hair loss.
- Natural and powerful antioxidants, onions battle premature greying of hair.
- When used regularly, onion paste or juice will not only nourish the hair, it will also create a natural shine for the hair. Over the period of time, this shine can become a permanent feature for your tresses.
- Onion juice or pulp, being pungent and able to fight infections also help with lice treatment, and will prevent infestation in future.
- For treating dandruff, onion juice or pulp can be used on a weekly basis to clear the scalp.
- The onion pulp improves blood circulation in the scalp, promoting hair growth and health.