Olmesartan Medoxomil 20 MG + Cilnidipine 10 MG
10X10 TABS (ALU-ALU)
Olmesartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB) and Cilnidipine is a calcium channel blocker (CCB). They work by widening and relaxing the blood vessels, thereby lowering blood pressure. … Over time it also works by relaxing blood vessels and improving blood flow.
- High blood pressure
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- Diabetes with kidney failure
- Olmesartan / Cilnidipine may also be used for purposes not listed here.
SIDE EFFECTS :
- Back bone
- Sensation of spinning or rotation
- Feeling of discomfort
- Blood in the urine
- Unusual tiredness
- Serious allergic rejection
- Swelling in the hands or legs
- Urinary tract infection
- Sudden hypotension on initiation of therapy
- Olmesartan / Cilnidipine may also cause side-effects not listed here.