Hydroxyprogesterone 500 Mg Inj
10X1X2 Ml Ampoules
Hydroxyprogesterone is used to lower the risk of delivering a baby too early. Hydroxyprogesterone may also be used to treat amenorrhea (lack of menstruation), advanced uterine cancer, and abnormal bleeding due to an imbalance of the hormones. Hydroxyprogesterone belongs to a group of drugs called progestin hormones.
hydroxyprogesterone caproate is a prescription hormone medicine (progestin) used in women who are pregnant with only one baby and who have delivered a premature baby in the past. Legestro is used in these women to help lower the risk of having a preterm baby again.
SIDE EFFECTS :
- swelling, oozing, bleeding, or worsening pain where the injection was given;
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- symptoms of depression (sleep problems, weakness, mood changes);
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- increased blood pressure–severe headache, blurred vision, pounding in your neck or ears, anxiety, nosebleed; or
- signs of a blood clot–sudden numbness or weakness, problems with vision or speech, swelling or redness in an arm or leg.