EACH 5 ML CONTAINS: DIPHENYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE IP 14.08 MG + AMMONIUM CHORIDE IP 138 MG SODIUM CITRATE IP 57.03 MG + MENTHOL IP 1.14 MG
CARMOISINE, CARAMEL IP & SUNSET YELLOW FCF IN A FLAVOURED SYRUPY BASE.
It is a combination of a cough suppressant and expectorant. It is used for the temporary relief of coughs. This medicine is also used to loosen mucus.
- Relief of runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, itchy nose, itchy throat due to hay fever or allergy
- Relief of runny nose and sneezing due to common cold
- Back pain
- Pain in shoulder joint
- Patients with metabolic alkalosis
- Patients with hypochloremic states
- Pain in arthritis
- Pain in tendons
- Pain in muscle strains or sprains
- Gastric problems
- Kidney stones
- Diphenhydramine+Ammonium Chloride+Sodium Citrate+Menthol Syrup may also be used for purposes not listed here.
SIDE EFFECTS :
Stomach pain / epigastric pain, Allergic reaction, Sleepiness, Dizziness, Thickened respiratory tract secretions, Coordination impaired.