Lamivudine Tablet IP 100 Mg
1X60 TABS (HDPE BOTTLE PACK)
- This drug is used with other HIV medications to help control HIV infection.
- It helps to decrease the amount of HIV in your body so your immune system can work better.
- This lowers your chance of getting HIV complications (such as new infections, cancer) and improves your quality of life.
- Lamivudine belongs to a class of drugs known as nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors-NRTI.
Lamivudine is not a cure for HIV infection. To decrease your risk of spreading HIV disease to others, do all of the following:
- continue to take all HIV medications exactly as prescribed by your doctor
- always use an effective barrier method (latex or polyurethane condoms/dental dams) during all sexual activity
- do not share personal items (such as needles/syringes, toothbrushes, and razors) that may have contacted blood or other body fluids.
SIDE EFFECTS :
Headache, dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, or trouble sleeping may occur. .