Each film coated tablet contains: Perindopril Erbumine BP 4 MG + Indapamide IP 1.5 MG
10X3X10 TABS (ALUMINIUM FOIL)
This medicine is used in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension). This pressure helps to circulate blood all around the body. Your blood pressure may be different at different times of the day, depending on how busy or stressed you are. You have high blood pressure (also known as hypertension) when your blood pressure stays higher than is needed, even when you are calm and relaxed.
Perindopril/Indapamide tablets are a combination of two active ingredients, perindopril and
• Perindopril belongs to a class of medicines called ACE inhibitors. These work by
widening the blood vessels, which makes it easier for your heart to pump blood through
• Indapamide is a diuretic. Diuretics increase the amount of urine produced by the kidneys
and are sometimes called water tablets. However, indapamide is different from other
diuretics, as it only causes a slight increase in the amount of urine produced.
Each of the active ingredients reduces blood pressure and they work together to control your
SIDE EFFECTS :
- Cough, often described as dry and irritating, shortness of breath, discomfort on exertion
- Headache, dizziness, vertigo, pins and needles
- Feeling tired or weak
- Tinnitus (persistent noise in the ears), vertigo, vision impairment
- Low blood pressure (and related effects), flushing, impaired peripheral circulation, vasculitis
- Nausea, vomiting, taste disturbances, indigestion, diarrhoea, constipation, stomach pain or discomfort
- Dry mouth
- Decreased appetite
- Muscle spasms
- Muscle tenderness or weakness
- Rash, pruritus (itching), red raised skin rash
- Hypersensitivity reactions, mainly skin reactions, in patients with allergies and asthmatic reactions.