AMOXYCILLIN 250MG & DICLOXACILLIN
Amoxicillin is a penicillin antiboitic that fights bacteria. Amoxyicillin is used to treat many different types of infection caused by bacteria, such s tonsillitis, brochitis, gonorrhea and infection of ear, nose, throat, skin, or urinary tract.
Amoxicillin–dicloxacillin is used to treat bacterial infections such as impetigo, otitis externa, folliculitis, osteomyelitis, and mastitis. This medicine may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
SIDE EFFECTS :
- Diarrhoea, fever, cold or flu symptoms, cough, troubled breathing.
- Swollen glands, severe skin irritation and rashes or joint pain.
- Jaundice, confusion or weakness, dark coloured urine.
- Numbness, severe tingling, pain or muscle weakness.
- Easy bruising or unusual bleeding of nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum.
- Allergic Reaction