• Increasing the business performance to enhance competiveness
• Achieving customer loyalty
• Managing supply chain risks and increasing commodity costs
• Improving information for decision-making by focusing on data
management and analytics
• Managing regulatory change
• Attracting, retaining and developing top talent
• Managing enterprise risk
Pharma managers need a good grasp of the changes affecting their
industries and of the range of strategic options available to them.
Every good strategy has a clear, differentiated Customer Value
Proposition and a clear plan for implementation. Every function in
the business is affected.